WHAT A PROJECT SUBMISSION SHOULD DO:
Generally speaking, Language Panda projects should use a digital platform to teach language, literature, or a cultural lesson. The digital aspect of the project should either:
- use a digital platform to teach a skill
- transform an existing form of digital media to teach a skill or to check for student comprehension. For example, embed comprehension questions in a YouTube video.
- ask the students to create a digital project that demonstrates their mastery of a skill.
WHAT YOUR PROJECT WILL NEED:
To get you started, here is a list of materials that your completed project will need:
- Descriptive information: Title, language, level, and amount of time required for completing the task.
- Brief description: A 650-character description of the project (language, skill practiced, tool used).
- Long description: Materials needed, instructions for students, lesson objectives, potential pitfalls, successes, etc.
- Video: A screen-recording video that tells our users who you are, what you teach, what tool you have used, what modes of communication or ACTFL World-Readiness Standards your task engages, and what your project achieves. Please see our tutorial page for help getting started on your screen-recording.
- Completed Language Panda ACTFL Lesson Plan Template (optional)
- Worksheets or handouts (optional)